I am Hardaker587

Hardaker587

oVo
Thread starter #1
Website developer from Johannesburg, South Africa. Still new to the game - but trying to learn as fast as possible.

Slap

oVo
Johannesburg, that is interesting. The last South African movie I watched was Chappie. Well it might be South African. I was a fan of Die Antwoord before that movie came out.

Slap

oVo
I have queued some torrents. We watched God must be crazy at the cinemas in Australia a long time ago. There were some unofficial God Must be Crazy sequels that were produced by Hong Kong. God Must must crazy 3 was about Chinese vampires it was funny. It might be hard to find a copy of it.

Hardaker587

oVo
Thread starter #11
What is in your portfolio - Graphic design? php, mysql? etc... Would love to find someone in the guild whose great at photoshop and mysql
I used to be a DTP, then I became a digital designer, then transitioned into a web developer doing frontend (html, js, css) and backend (php, sql)

Hardaker587

oVo
Thread starter #12
I have queued some torrents. We watched God must be crazy at the cinemas in Australia a long time ago. There were some unofficial God Must be Crazy sequels that were produced by Hong Kong. God Must must crazy 3 was about Chinese vampires it was funny. It might be hard to find a copy of it.
You can try stream it off kodi, or terranium